ANMF MOVE TO NEW HOME
We are excited to announce that the Victorian Branch of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) has relocated to 535 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.
Spanning 16,800sqm, the iconic landmark is a facility that all ANMF members can be proud of. The 10 storey mixed-use development accommodates over 150 staff with state of the art training facilities, education space (including nursing simulation labs) and a 410-seat auditorium.
Montlaur has worked in partnership with the ANMF Victorian Branch since 2013 delivering end-to-end project services including:
- Development feasibility
- Consultant appointment
- Coordination of town planning and VCAT processes
- Project management
- Development management
- Superintendent role
- Change management and facilities management strategy
- Management of retail and office leasing
- Coordination of the sale of the existing premises
After living in the space for just 1 week ‘there is such a sense of connection and collaboration already’ said Jo Walker, HR Manager, ANMF Victorian Branch.
Led by Director, Lucy Symington, and Change Director, Stuart Munro, Montlaur is proud to have played a central role in the creation of an innovative workplace that will support and carry the ANMF Victorian Branch staff and members well into the future.
Well done to the entire team for delivering a top-class product.
- Builder: Multiplex
- Architect: Crone Architects
- Services Engineer: WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff
- Quantity Surveyor: Altus Group
- Town Planner: Urbis
- Structural and Civil Engineer: WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff